In March we made the very difficult decision to temporarily close our stores for the safety of our staff and customers. As hard as this was, we feel it was very important for this to happen.
We have been working hard to ensure sure that when the time was right, we could confidently re- open whilst responsibly following all government guidelines to protect both our staff and customers.
The great news is we feel the time is now to re-open! We have made the relevant changes within our stores so social distancing can always be safely maintained; this includes running our stores on skeleton staffing levels, supplying the appropriate PPE and opening in a limited capacity. We will however continue to monitor the situation and will only remain open if we feel it is safe to do so.
Our absolute priority will continue to be the safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers therefore the following changes have had to be made to allow us to operate safely whilst delivering our fantastic woodfired pizzas to your door!
• We can only except online orders, pre-paid. Our staff will be available to answer the phones should you have any queries (we do ask you to be patient as our limited staff will be very busy making orders)
• Due to running the stores on minimum staffing levels we will be offering a simplified menu – we apologise if your favourite topping isn’t available!
• Our stores will not be available for collection and we ask our customers to respect all social distancing rules for the safety of our staff and customers.
• Delivery only - noncontact delivery will be maintained on all orders. Your delivery driver will call before each delivery therefore it is important all contact numbers are correct and have reception.
WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DELIVER YOUR ITEMS WITHOUT DISCUSSING DELIVERY FIRST. During this time, we do ask for our customers to be bear with us as we anticipate delivery times may be longer than normal.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our customers for the fantastic support we have been shown throughout this difficult time. We are thrilled to be back doing what we love…
* All bookings will include a £3.00 booking fee unless you hold VIP membership * All bookings have to be done 12 hours in advance. for sooner than please contact the shop directly * Cancellation have to be 24 hours before , if not , there will be 50% cancellation fees.