The Real Pizza Company Copthorne
At The Real Pizza Co. we’re famous for our carefully crafted pizza’s.
So along with carefully crafted pizza’s, we bring a personal, passionate, relaxed, and playful vibe to make the day have a fresh, feel-good atmosphere. It's what makes every day seem like fun. We’ve been busy wowing our guests since 2011 when we opened our first restaurant in Copthorne. However, the journey has not and will not end there. We are a growing business with great opportunities to grow and develop with us.
Our Managers and Team are the heart and soul of everything we do, which is why we’re looking for a brilliant and passionate Restaurant Manager to join our ever-growing family here at The Real Pizza Co.
You will have full accountability for the management and operation of the restaurant. Your role is to guarantee our customers receive an amazing experience so that they keep coming back and tell the world how much they love us. You also need to give the same experience to your teams: they need to feel valued, recognised and like they want to continue to build their career with us. You will develop and grow both yourself and your people.
Reporting to the Operations Manager and Directors you will be involved in all aspects of your restaurant’s operation.
Your key duties will include the following:
- To lead, inspire, coach, and develop the performance of the restaurant’s teams.
- Full ownership of the smooth running of the restaurant. This includes People, Guest, Sales, Profit, Operations, Health & Safety and Property.
- To ensure that The Real Pizza Co.’s standards are maintained, and the store performance delivers budget and growth.
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Restaurant / Hospitality experience would be desirable with experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of leading teams to success
- Strong financial skills and be able to comfortably manage all audits and due diligence
- The ability to live and breathe budgets, labour controls and forecasting
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think fast
Salary: Up to £32,000 OTE per year